EXOS1 : Mettez ces actives a la forme passive
REGLE : Au passif, on trouve l'auxiliaire être au même temps que le verbe de la phrase active + le verbe au participe passé !
1- I like uvci
2- uvci gives a good training to these students
3- Many people in India speak English.
4- Two men are painting the house.
5- They built these flats in 1980.
6- They've shown this film before
7- The doctor is examining the patient
8- I will send a parcel tomorrow
9- The local radio station is reporting the event.
10- Many people in Canada speak French.
11- You can't take photographs here.
EXOS 2 : complètez les phrases suivantes avec SINCE et FOR
REGLE : SINCE montre le début d’une action et for exprime une durée générale
1. Benny has lived in Denmark .....one year.
2. I haven't seen them ......last Tuesday.
3. Sophie has been sleeping .......two hours.
4. Ben will be in Canada........ three weeks next summer.
5. He has been a journalist........ 1992.
6. She hasn't smoked .......last Monday.
1/ Recompose les phrases à l’aide des éléments donnés et en utilisant le present perfect (Write sentences, using the following elements and present perfect tense).
a) my parents / visit / Dublin. / It’s the first time ……………………
b) I / not finish / my homework / yet. ……………………
c) I see / bridge / ever / It’s the smallest. ………………
d) Paolo / play the electric guitar / It’s the first time………………
EXOS 1 :
1. UVCI is liked by me
2. A good training is given by uvci to these students
3. English is spoken by many people in India
4. The house is being painted by 2 men
5. These flats were built in 1980
6. This film has been shown before
7. The patient is being examined by the doctor
8. a parcel will be sent tomorrow.
9. The event is being reported by the local radio station.
10. French is spoken by many people in canada.
11. photographs can't be taken here.
1. Benny has lived in Denmark for one year.
2. I haven't seen them since last Tuesday.
3. Sophie has been sleeping for two hours.
4. Ben will be in Canada for three weeks next summer.
5. He has been a journalist since 1992.
6. She hasn't smoked since last Monday.